WELCOME TO IMADO ENGINEERING
As one of the leading Plant Refurbishers / Manufacturers we would like to introduce our company to you and make available the services we have to offer.
Imado Engineering was established in 1992 based on turbine engineering and rotating plant technology with 32 years experience of Plant Refurbishment and Manufacturing. Through re-investment and continuous training Imado soon established itself as a market leader in plant refurbishment and manufacturing. The services offered by our company complies with international standards and is linked to the ISO Quality System.
We provide lead and backup service to a number of international companies such as: Seabord International, Based in America, Energy Services Group based in Switzerland, Ansaldo Power Systems based in Italy, to name but a few. Our association with our Major Clients is as expected of the highest professional standard ensuring protection of designs for plants, systems and specific components developed for them.
Imado is equipped to provide a variety of High Quality Services to the Mining, Food and Engineering Industry.
Imado Engineering is situated in Powerville, Vereeniging.
OF THE SERVICES WHICH WILL BE OF INTEREST TO YOU INCLUDE BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- REFURBISHMENT AND UPGRADING OF ROTATING PLANT, IE PUMPS, GEARBOXES, COMPRESSORS ETC
- LIGHT FABRICATION
- MICRO WELDING AND GRINDING
- SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF MECHANICAL SEALS
- REVERSE ENGINEERING OF IMPORTED COMPONENTS
- SURFACE COATING INCLUDING NICKEL, TUNGSTEN, AND CERAMICS
- FAN MANUFACTURING, REPAIR AND BALANCING UP TO 40 KW
- DESIGN MANUFACTURE AND REBUILD OF AIRLOCK/ROTARY FEEDERS FOR VACUUM AND PRESSURE SYSTEMS
- MANUFACTURING AND REFURBISHMENT OF CONVEYOR PULLEYS
Our workshop is based in Vereeniging and is capable of handling equipment up to 8 TON in weight. The Management style is participative with total client interaction during projects and major repairs.
IMADO SERVICE PACKAGE CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- A PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANCY SERVICE TO ASSIST THE CLIENT WITH TECHNICAL ADVICE AND 3RD PARTY INSPECTION.
- A WELL EQUIPPED WORKSHOP FACILITY.
- A QUICK RESPONSE TIME TO A COMPATIBLE QUOTE.
- HISTORY AND DATA KEPT ON RELEVANT COMPONENTS.
- A PRACTICAL QUALITY SYSTEM.
- GOOD CUSTOMER LIAISON AT ALL ORGANIZATIONAL LEVELS.